Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Slamdance 2012 - Day 4

Monday Day 4
Yes, it is cold in Park City, UT, but things were HOT at Slamdance today.
Our third filmmakers in the Five Flavors of Filmmaking Competition, D. Jesse Damazo and Joe Bookman have been assigned the flavor "Orange". They have a film in competition at the festival entitled "The Agony and Sweat of the Human Spirit".
The first two filmmakers reported no problems with the AF-100 camera at all and they loved shooting with it.

In the late afternoon, I set up a table right in front of the filmmaker's lounge (always makes sense to be near the bar), to show off and let the filmmakers touch and play with the AF-100 and the new Z10000 3D camcorder. Here you can see me holding a tricked out AF-100. Lots of interest in the cameras and I got to make a lot of new friends.
Later that evening, as I mentioned in an earlier blog, "Holiday Road" had it's world premiere.
Last year's winners of the Panasonic competition, invited a bunch of other directors to help them shoot an omnibus film on the months of the year and the holidays they contain. It was all shot on the winning AF-100 camera. I think that is awesome!
More to come, as always.

The Road Warrior

FTC Disclosure
In compliance with the FTC rulings, I state that I am the Panasonic AVCHD and 3D Professional Evangelist. As such, I am a paid consultant to Panasonic, and I get free use of the AVCCAM and P2 products. (Eat your hearts out) However, the opinions on this blog are purely my own. (In case you didn't notice)

No comments:

Post a Comment