Sunday, October 2, 2011

Days Two and Three at Jackson

First, an explanation. The Jackson Hole Wildlife Film Festival doesn't really start until tomorrow. When I say Days 2 and 3 in the title above, I am talking about the length of time I am up here preparing for the event.
And we are almost there.




We have shot the sunset over the Tetons in time lapse using the Varicam and the new 250 camer. It looked great and will be used as a bumper to introduce various films during the festival. Yesterday, we got up before dawn and shot sunrise. However, there is a fire down the valley (a controlled burn) that sent a lot of smoke our way, so the time lapse of the sun set wasn't as good as we hoped.



Today, there is a separate event here, TEDx Jackson Hole. We have provided 4 cameras to cover the event, including Varicam, AF-100's and the 250.

And, I will be shooting the attendees arriving in 3D using the new 3DP1 camera.

If any of you are attending the Wildlife Film Festival, we have plenty of new cameras that you can sign out and use to shoot the incredible scenery.
Stop by and say Hi

As always, there is more to come.
The Road Warrior

FTC Disclosure
In compliance with the FTC rulings, I state that I am the Panasonic AVCHD and 3D Professional Evangelist. As such, I am a paid consultant to Panasonic, and I get free use of the AVCCAM products. However, the opinions on this blog are purely my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment