Thursday, August 5, 2010

New York When It Counts Road Show


The Panasonic When It Counts Road Show hit the Big Apple yesterday, and the joint was jumpin.
As usual my presentation was on the AVCCAM family of products, which now includes the HMC150, HMC40 (Little Buster), HMR10 and POVCAM, the new HMC80 (more on this in another post), and the super hot two new products the AF100, and of course the 3DA1.

Next week the show moves on to Minneapolis and then we wind up the following week in San Diego, hope to see you there.

In the second picture, I am demonstrating how to set convergence on the 3DA1.

Bernie
The Road Warrior

FTC Disclosure
In compliance with the FTC rulings, I state that I am the Panasonic AVCHD and 3D Professional Evangelist. As such, I am a paid consultant to Panasonic, and I get free use of the AVCCAM products. However, the opinions on this blog are purely my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment