Friday, March 15, 2013

Ah, The Pressure

NAB is coming, and coming fast.
Once again I will be in the Panasonic booth, with some cool new toys.  Stop in, say hello and see.
But before I fly to Vegas, I have tons of work to do.
First, there will be a Presentation Stage in the booth, where we will be doing 3 presentations on various workflows.  I am working on putting those together right now. 
The Presentations are:
AVC-Ultra - the benefits to your workflow, presented by Barry Braverman
Wireless, Cellular and Cloud Enabled Workflows, presented by yours truely
And IP Remote Production - from preview to monitoring, presented by Greg Boren.
Of course, titles could change, you never know.
These presentations should be both informative and hopefully entertaining and we will be using a new Panasonic Interactive Plasma Display to make our points.
 
While you are in the Panasonic booth, check out the stunning images displayed on monitors and projectors.  I am in the process of editing them now using Aframe, a Panasonic partner that lets all the members of the team work on the videos collaboratively.  Pretty cool.
Anyway, lots of late nights until April 8th, but it will be worth it.
See you in Las Vegas.
More to come....
FTC Disclosure
In compliance with the FTC rulings, I state that I am the Panasonic AVCHD, P2, 3D Professional and Interactive Plasma Display Evangelist. As such, I am a paid consultant to Panasonic, and I get free use of selected Panasonic products.  However, the opinions on this blog are purely my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment